Tuesday 17 June 2014

Live Q&A with New York literary agent, Katharine Sands, TODAY. You comin'?

PictureAt 11 a.m. EDT, I will be hosting a live Q&A with New York literary agent, Katharine Sands, about all things writing, publishing (even self-publishing!) and Homeric Writers' Retreat & Workshop related. On my Facebook profile.

How it works is, I tag her in the post, and we have a live conversation in the comments section. What's even cooler about this is, that YOU get to ask her questions in the comments section too!

So, if you've got any questions for Katharine, even if they're about self-publishing alone and nothing to do with retreats, drop by for a chat! You're very welcome.

Please note, this is a bit of a publicity stunt to draw attention to the retreat I run, but Katharine is fully aware that the questions will not only be retreat-related. She's happy to chat to you about anything you like.
See you then? 11 a.m. EDT!

Just drop by my Facebook profile at 11 a.m. EDT, and you will see where we are. :-)

Please share! Just copy/paste this tweet:

Drop by Jessica Bell's FB page 4 a live #QnA w- NY lit agent Katharine Sands! 11 a.m. EDT! http://ow.ly/y7qiw #writing #askagent
________________

By the way, I'm going to be participating in a The Writing Retreat Blog Hop this Friday. It's a fun and simple challenge to list what you'd pack for a writing retreat. Those tagged to post should do so within 3 days of being tagged, so that would be next Monday for you. If you'd like to be tagged, please leave a comment and I'll send you more info! The very first blogger to post, will be Debbie Young, today. So if you want to check out the deal, you can do so by clicking here.

________________


Sign up to my newsletter and receive Book #1 of the Writing in a Nutshell Series, Show & Tell in a Nutshell, or Muted: A Short Story in Verse, for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris